Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Legend KB1 new Owner issue
Hi Folks,

Great to join this fine forums and hoping for your kind assistance...

Just bought  KB1 2007 last week in Liverpool, and whilst travelling back home to Scotland, I began seeeing issues, and hoping you could possibly point me to what could be the way to resolve them:

1. Bluetooth isn't kicking out a signal to hook up

2. Voice command isn't responding when the button is pressed

3. Reverse Camera shows a blank/dead screen when put into reverse; checked Backup fuse 7, but isn't broken.

4. Dashboard elumination can't be increased or decreased although it shows the scale going up and down for brightness, but nothing happens.

5 What the best hand diagnostic reader to buy so I can plug in to scan?

Thanks for your anticipated responses! Pomysł
Odpowiedz
(12-28-2021, 20:54 )The Legend napisał(a): Hi Folks,

Great to join this fine forums and hoping for your kind assistance...

Just bought  KB1 2007 last week in Liverpool, and whilst travelling back home to Scotland, I began seeeing issues, and hoping you could possibly point me to what could be the way to resolve them:

1. Bluetooth isn't kicking out a signal to hook up

2. Voice command isn't responding when the button is pressed

3. Reverse Camera shows a blank/dead screen when put into reverse; checked Backup fuse 7, but isn't broken.

4. Dashboard elumination can't be increased or decreased although it shows the scale going up and down for brightness, but nothing happens.

5 What the best hand diagnostic reader to buy so I can plug in to scan?

Thanks for your anticipated responses! Pomysł
Hi, 
ad. 1 Common problem in Hondas cars, I think bluetooth module is broken. It's behind passengers clipboard on right side. 
ad. 3 Broken wires perhaps? 

For diagnosis you can buy Honda HIM HDS device. Something like this:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/294659084486?ha...SwhQtazsYO

I'm worrying about voice command and illumination, maybe computer module is broken. You should check for water inside the car. Start with sunroof drainage channels. 

All best
Odpowiedz
Thanks, @haji, for your kind advice; I've checked the rear boot under the linning and can't see any loose wires to the camera; my local Honda dealer will charge £120 per hour plus VAT to explore, so just found another USED Legend camera online, so will switch it over and try it when it arrives.

Have you got a photo of where the Bluetooth module is? Is it behind the drivers passenger side or?
Odpowiedz
(12-30-2021, 7:00 )The Legend napisał(a): Thanks, @haji, for your kind advice; I've checked the rear boot under the linning and can't see any loose wires to the camera; my local Honda dealer will charge £120 per hour plus VAT to explore, so just found another USED Legend camera online, so will switch it over and try it when it arrives.

Have you got a photo of where the Bluetooth module is? Is it behind the drivers passenger side or?
Passengers side. You must remove clipboard and then you'll find black plastic module screwed with two nuts. I have rear camera from another Legend if you will have any probems with finding new one.
Odpowiedz
Thanks, haji A; I have just recieved another Legend camera this afternoon which I will try tomorrrow to see if it cures the issue or not, but thanks for the kind offer which is most appreciated!
I'll report back!
Odpowiedz
the new camera didn't connect, so it not the original camera that's at fault, so has to be a connection/broken wire somewhere; where's the likely place to look?
Odpowiedz
(01-03-2022, 0:15 )The Legend napisał(a): the new camera didn't connect, so it not the original camera that's at fault, so has to be a connection/broken wire somewhere; where's the likely place to look?
For start tailgate wires, where the wires come to trunk. Link is for materials I have on Legend IV.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z3Y1Bfi...sp=sharing
Good luck.

One thing, is the power supply (+12V) come to camera?
Odpowiedz
HNY 2022! Uśmiech Many thanks for these most useful files; I will peruse these shortly!

I'll check the tailgate wires etc, as I guess the camera only comes on when the reverse lights are triggered; good start, thanks!
Odpowiedz
The reverse gear sensor is responsible for switching on the camera, lowering the rear curtain and mirrors, but I am not sure if the reversing lights are also there. If the sensor has a fault, an error pops up on the board. Got any mistakes?
[Obrazek: avatarrear.jpg]
Odpowiedz
Thanks for the reply, Dan; lowering the rear curtain and mirrors still work fine, just not the camera which fails to show on the screen; no error pops up on the dash!
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości